£ 19000 - £ 21000 / Year
Procurement & Supply Chain - Buyer / Puchasing
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
OWN TRANSPORT REQUIRED
Do you have previous buying experience?
Experience of dealing with suppliers on a daily basis?
Are you good with numbers?
Do you have good communication skills and willing to provide new ideas in order for the business to grow?
Are you able to keep track of orders and stay organised?
Keeping track of all offers coming from the suppliers as well as buying new products best suited for clients.
Prioritise supplier offers by evaluating their availability.
Be willing to keep track of orders and upcoming deliveries as well as any other information required for a purchase order to be raised.
Be able to manage Key performance indicators and prepare spreadsheets for the sale and profit of each purchase as well as be willing to chase the suppliers in order to meet deadlines set by clients.
Have an eye for the accounting of of distribution cost and target profit in order for us to understand customer base for specific offers to be sent.
KEY REQUIREMENT FROM A CANDIDATE:
· Graduate level with degree in business studies, Sales or Marketing, Some office experience is desirable.
· Good with numbers and ability to work with figures.
· Experience in suppliers or customer liaison.
· Good communicator with phone manners and abundance of Confidence.
· Positive mental Attitude with Entrepreneurial style
· Excellent Prioritisation, Planning and organisational skills.
· Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 package Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
· Friendly, Assertive, flexible with diplomatic skills.
· Positive attitude and willing to Learn and Grow.
Please apply now for an immediate start
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy