Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
BUYERS ADMIN ASSISTANT BASED IN WELWYN GARDEN CITY, UK.
Our leading globally recognised retail client have an exciting opportunity and are looking for a Buyers Admin Assistant to join them on a six-month contract. Working 36 hours per week paying £12.60 per hour.
This is a support & admin function role, working as part of a team. The two big tasks are competitor shopping (pulling together images and packs) and product set up. This will require getting trained on the client's systems and liaising with their India office (where the product set up team are based) to set up products on the system.
As the Buye rs Admin Assistant, you will be:
· Assisting in team and supplier meetings by capturing next step notes and issues.
· Helping source products for our department, working with International Sourcing.
· Working with HSC Admin, ensuring new products and suppliers are set up accurately and on time.
· Maintaining department's systems and trackers (incl. Buyer View, EQOS, Range Plan), ensuring they are accurate and updated in a timely manner.
· Liaising with suppliers, ensuring all data is submitted accurately and on time.
· Managing samples (incl. obtaining them from suppliers as well as storage and disposal).
· Conducting regular store/website visits, understanding and sharing competitor activity with my team.
· Supporting category merchandising colleagues in the trade planning process.
· Overseeing maintained artwork.
· Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
As a Buyers Admin Assistant, you will have experience with:
· Data analysis and numeracy.
· Experience with the MS Office applications, especially Excel.
· Report preparation and analysis.
· Be able to do V look-ups.
· Good communication and enthusiasm.
· Enjoy working as part of a team.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Buyers Admin Assistant, then please apply as soon as possible.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy