Salford, Greater Manchester
£ 35 - £ 40 / Year
Procurement & Supply Chain - Buyer / Puchasing
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Adecco are looking to recuit a Permanent Buyer to work for our Client in Swinton.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the material and services are sourced and procured in line with company standards.
· Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and communicate effectively
· Provide reports on opportunities and market development
· Develop product knowledge to monitor market trends and supplier developments
· To put procurement strategies in place
· Manage RFP/Q
· Liaise with other departments
· Essential - degree in either Business or Economics, CIPS Level 4 would be an advantage
· Minimum 5 years' experience within a similar role
· High level of organisational skills and problem-solving skills
· You are a proficient user of MS Office applications and of SAP
· Great Communication skills
· Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
· Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Please apply with your CV attached in Word format and one of our Consultants will be in touch.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy