Description de l'offre
Cumnock, East Ayrshire
£ 17500 - £ 18500 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Public Sector Accountancy & Finance
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco have an exciting role just in for a Business Support Advisor to join our local client on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be responsible for providing solid and consistent support to the Sales team, ensuring all new finance applications and agreements are processed efficiently and accurately. Previous experience in Asset Finance and/or regulated industry would be an advantage.
You will have many responsibilities, some will include:
· Closely working with the underwriters and sales team to ensure that all business is processed in line with company policies and procedures, and within agreed deadlines
· Proposal processing, to include checks on anti-money laundering, Experian searching, exposure check, connected lending checks, HPI
· Issue acceptance / decline letters in a timely manner
· Request and obtain supplier invoices and create finance documents, with the ability to calculate and check rental profiles, rates and commissions ensuring these meet regulatory requirements
· Diarise to chase the return of documents issued by post from customers
· Responsible for checking finance agreements for accuracy, and ensuring they are compliant with regulatory requirements and company expectations
· Have a full understanding of all the finance products offered and associated add on products available, including eligibility criteria for general insurance products
· Responsible for preparing accurate payments to suppliers, brokers and customers
· Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required
· Escalate issues and process gaps where identified to the line manager, while developing a knowledge of the risks posed by both the operational environment and the conduct of the bank
To be considered you must have the following:
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
· Strong knowledge of general level math's or equivalent
· Ability to multitask and priorities tasks on a daily basis in a busy role
· Financial services exposure
If you feel you match the above please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy