Construction & Property - Construction & Property
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Temporary Business Improvement Coordinator
Full time hours, Monday to Friday
· Are you experienced at policy review processors?
· Have you experience working with a range of individuals within an organisation?
· Can you work successfully under preassure?
· Do you have sound knowledge and ability to gather, process/analyse financial & numerical data?
Our Braintree based client is recruiting an experienced Business Improvement Coordinator. This is a temporary role to begin as possible, and will continue for the next few months. The role requires good analytical skills, ability to prepare and present company policies, manage internal audits and deal with performance analysis. This is a full time role, paying £16/hour.
· Assist Business and Compliance team
· Key contact for all internal audits
· Systems administrator for performance management system, and provide support for users
· Manage multiple projects
· Data analysis
· Excellent Customer Service
· Good general IT Skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy