London, Greater London
Energy - Oil & Gas
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Business Development Assistant (Contractor)
This position is assisting in the Business Development activities for Oil and Gas company based in canary wharf covering a very diverse geography with over 20 different countries in a multicultural and multi-language environment.
As a part of a 'global' effort, this position requires a confident and outgoing individual able to understand the all aspects of the Marine business, Sales, Supply Chain, and Products.
This position will interact and work closely with different functions both in Marine and outside agencies, working regularly with external representatives, partners, suppliers & various counterparties. Responsible for maintaining and tracking data.
* Works alongside Brand & Business Development Manager to assist on identifying, developing and execution of multiple opportunities, effectively translating global strategies into business growth and value
* Experience in a proven B2B environment with business development and evaluation
* Data interrogation experience, able to identify and evaluate business opportunities and make recommendations
* Work with regional teams to across several time zones to translate and understand requirements
* Strong numeracy and grammatical skills a necessity
* High level of attention to detail 3+ years' experience in business development environment, internationally based would be an advantage
* Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business Administration or similar
* Proven experience interfacing at multiple levels, nationalities and cultures
* Previous experience in or business analysis and evaluation
* Experience establishing and maintaining documentation and materials
* Experience developing and sustaining business processes
* Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills with attention to detail
* Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
* Excellent organisational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management
* Strong business and information systems acumen
* Knowledge of Salesforce and Studio Analytics an advantage
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy