Colwyn Bay, Conwy
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco Chester are currently recruiting on behalf of North Wales Police for a Business Continuity Coordinator to join their Corporate Services Department on a 3 month assignment.
Post holders will have responsibility for the coordination and development of business continuity management across the Force, reporting to Chief Officers / Senior Managers on all aspects of Business Continuity.
Post holders will develop and monitor the Business Continuity Programme.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To work in partnership with the Chief Officers, Senior Management Teams and partners to ensure that Business Continuity Management is embedded as an integral part of service provision to maintain organisational resilience
· To identify vulnerabilities within the organisation and understand the impact of their non-availability on the organisation
· To prepare and manage the Business Continuity Strategy
· To be responsible for the collation, challenge and completion of Business Continuity Plans
· To use business intelligence in order to continuously improve Business Continuity techniques and practises
· To build knowledge and capacity on business continuity e.g. develop and provide business continuity awareness and guidance of the development of business continuity plans
· To provide specialist advice and consultancy service, and disseminate information on business continuity management across the organisation
· Participate in regional and national business continuity management activities and initiatives.
· A Degree in a Business related subject, or possess an equivalent amount of relevant proven experience.
· Possess a qualification in Programme Project Management (PPM) approaches, e.g. Prince 2, Microsoft Project Manager or be willing to achieve within a specified time period.
· Knowledge and experience of Organisational Management and Development / Improvement Procedures / Audit
· Knowledge and experience of Business Continuity, e.g. Certificate in Risk Management or Practitioner Certificate in Business Continuity or be prepared to complete such within 6 months of appointment
· Level 3 in Welsh
Please note the role is currently predominately home working
37 hours Monday to Friday
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Francesca Williams