Description de l'offre
£ 23000 - £ 26000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Accountancy & Finance
· Job type
Education and Childcare
· External Reference
Our client is upending the way learning is being delivered. A leader in education technology, our client is a mission-driven company with immersive learning solutions that enable teachers to Engage and Energize students. Our aim is to foster a global community of practice where tools, resources, "how-to" knowledge, experience, and the wisdom to use them intelligently are all available to use and share.
This is leading edge development in a fun and challenging atmosphere. While our client is an established - well capitalized, zero debt - and recognized EdTech brand, this effort will feel like a startup with anintrepreneurial energy and spirit.
As a Business Analyst for the International Regions, you will:
· To assist in the delivery of business analysis for the International regions; providing accurate financial data to management to enable them to make informed financial decisions.
· Be responsible for the completion of month end tasks for example, review OPEX & revenue, rebate accruals, commission calculation, business analysis.
· Create and manage monthly reporting package, tracking actual financial data with budgets & forecasts and reporting on key performance metrics.
· Assist in preparing the budget and monthly forecasts; partnering with key managers to understand their needs and gain consensus.
· Assist in revenue forecast meeting and data consolidation
· Input gathered financial information in the forecasting system
· Support in the management of day to day business requests and supporting the regional managers in investigating any queries raised in a timely manner.
The right candidate has…
Part accountant qualification
· Previous experience in a Finance function
· Attention to detail
· Organisational skills
· Excellent excel/analytical skills
· Communication skills - both verbally and via email
· Previous experience with International Revenue would be advantageous
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy