Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
· To ensure that the operatives communicate in a timely and accurate manner about the progress of works
· To reschedule jobs in the event of an unplanned absence of an operative, and to communicate directly with the customer, Maintenance Contract Manager to agree any changes
· To deal, on a daily basis, with emergency jobs, non-appointed tasks, follow-on-work, cancelled and suspended jobs, making sure that all in-house systems are updated accordingly
· To proactively communicate with operatives to keep up to date with the progress of work to ensure that work is scheduled in accordance with customers' requirements and to ensure Maintenance Contract Managers are aware of any potential overruns and re-planning requirements
· To ensure all good practices and processes including end of day checks are followed alongside daily general housekeeping checks on work diaries
· To maintain good working relationships with all Operatives, Maintenance Contract Managers, technical officers and the contact centre
· To promptly and accurately raise work orders in relation to Follow on Works, Commercial works and separate requests from the management team.
· To assist the management team in general administrative duties including but not limited to the raising of and processing of invoices for contracted works and the submission for payment for completed commercial works.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Linda Reynolds