Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Post Room
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Business Support & Post Room Operative
· Support the local site with appropriate administration duties
· Complete all processes around incoming and outgoing post
· Process all court documents as per the agreed process, record and distribute as required
· Act as site champion for assigned duties e.g. Xerox print device super user, fire warden, first aid,
· Keep all site notice boards and information up to date
Skills And Experience required:
· Educated to GCSE standards of equivalent grade c or above
· Professional qualifications desirable IOSH and ECDL
If interested in the position, please apply with your CV to this job advert.
Consultant: Priya sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Skills and Knowledge
· Enthusiastic individual with ability to deliver excellent service to customers on site
· Good communication skills, both oral and written
· Able to develop relationships with those onsite
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy