Sales & Retail - Specialist Shops/Sales
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
My client is looking to recruit a permanent, full time, Branch Assistant in their busy Banbury branch.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, as this role is offered with an excellent package which includes a pension, company bonus scheme and 25 days annual leave.
- Proactively sell to both existing and new customers in order to meet and exceed sales and margin targets, and to continually work to build and develop the customer base at their branch.
- Flexible to carry out various roles and duties in the branch including Stores, Telesales and Trade Counter Sales
- Relief Driver for Van delivery's
- To process orders from incoming goods to dispatch
- To handle customer queries
- To contribute to the team in terms of sales action plans and customer development
- Provide the highest possible levels of both service quality for our Customers, and performance for the Company
- To keep minimum operational standards - to ensure housekeeping standards are maintained
- To sell promoted products to customers
All training will be provided for the right candidate!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Flexibility is a must to carry out a variety of roles
No weekend work, the role is Monday-Friday 40 hours per week
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy