Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 17000 - £ 20000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Retail
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to appoint a Branch Assistant in their Bordesley Green branch. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you will be given a real opportunity to progress.
· Proactively sell to both existing and new customers in order to meet and exceed sales and margin targets, and to continually work to build and develop the customer base at their branch
· Flexible to carry out various roles and duties in the branch including Stores, Telesales and Trade Counter Sales
· Relief Driver for Van deliveries
· To process orders from incoming goods to despatch
· To handle customer queries
· To contribute to the team in terms of sales action plans and customer development
· Provide the highest possible levels of both service and quality for our Customers, and performance for the Company
· To keep minimum operational standards - to ensure housekeeping standards are maintained
· To sell promoted products to customers
· Preferred experience of contracting and/or industrial electrical products
· It would be preferential, but not essential, to have business to business or trade experience.
· Has worked in a customer service environment
· Has a good knowledge of the electrical industry, competitors, suppliers etc.
The role is a full time permanent position Monday - Friday and we offer a pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
To be considered for this role please apply online with your CV in the first instance.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy