Description de l'offre
Chichester, West Sussex
£ 20000 - £ 25000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Bookkeeping / Clerk
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
We are seeking a Bookkeeper to join our very established client based in offices in the Chichester area, including free parking on site.
Seeking a candidate with the following:
· High level of accounts experience
· Qualification in accounts
· Dealing with accounts calls and queries
· Daily bank reconciliations
· Daily credit control
· Creation of invoices
· Internal and external account management
· Direct Debit System setup, collection & management
· Strong IT skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
· Experience in Sage Payroll
· Experience in Sage Line 50
· Ability to learn in-house custom database system
· Daily Accounts reports emails to MD
· VAT Returns
· Working with accountants to produce management reports
· Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail, and to manage and coordinate changing priorities
· Previous experience of working in a fast pace office environment as part of a professional team
· High Level of Customer Service / Care
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Chichester, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy