London, Greater London
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
A rare and fantastic opportunity to join a successful and global organisation in a Prime London location!
Do you have experience working with data & numbers on a daily basis?
Do you thrive within a fast paced environment?
Do you have an eye for detail?
If so this could be the role you have been waiting for!
You will be responsible for:
- Daily use of Microsoft Excel
- Manipulating large amounts of data
- Applying calculations to data
- Producing and calculating employees bonus statements & summaries
- Dealing with constant finance and payroll queries
- Building strong client relations
The ideal candidate will:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & competent in V-lookup
- Strong attention to detail
- Methodical in their approach
- "Can-do" attitude
*An excel test will be essential before being fully submitted for this role*
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, apply today!
Only successful Candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy