Staines, Greater London
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Billing Resource Assistant Staines
An exciting opportunity to join a leading, global company as an experienced Billing Resource Assistant! The experienced Billing Resource Assistant will be part of a small team based in the Staines Headquarters, working with colleagues across the EMEA region.
The role of Billing Resource Assistant is offered on an initial 6 month contract, with a view to being made permeant thereafter, with excellent benefits and incentives!
This is a varied role, and responsibilities of the Billing Resource Assistant will include:
· Issue invoices to customers
· Issue monthly customer statements
· Update customer files with issued invoices
· Process credit memos
· Update the customer master file with contact information
· Track exceptions between the shipping log and invoice register
· Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites
· Submit invoices by electronic data interchange
The experienced Billing Resource Assistant will be:
· Preferably 2/3 years experience in related field
· Able to work under pressure
· Strong proficiency in MS applications
Excellent benefits of the Billing Resource Assistant include:
· Being part of a global, leading blue chip organisation;
· An initial 6-month contract, with a view to being made permanent thereafter (where benefits and incentives will increase!)
· Start date to be during August 2018!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity as Billing Resource Assistant opportunity, please apply via the link attached as soon as possible. This is an urgent position, looking to start during August 2018.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy