London, Greater London
25000 £ - 27000 £ / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
Banking and Financial Services
A rare and exciting opportunity to join a global and successful organisation in a prime London location!
Do you have experience in creating Access database's?
Are you condiment in your ability to create dynamic spread sheets and compile complex formula's?
If so this could be the role you have been waiting for!
You will be responsible for:
- Production of periodic management information covering both financial information and key performance indicators
- Production of key metrics and produce MI reports accurately within required timescales
- Analysis, design, development, testing and end-user support of reporting solutions to meet the evolving needs of multiple internal business functions and external clients
- Adhere to month end time lines, ensuring quality is not compromised for speed
The ideal candidate will:
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Posses the ability to work towards deadlines
- Be able to recognise and comprehend trends in data
- Be able to answer queries effectively and efficiently with Front End Business
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, apply today!
Due the high volume of applicants only successful Candidates will be contacted.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.