· Job type
· External Reference
Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
I am currently working with a fantastic client, who is looking for an Administrator/Secretary who has experience within a Hospital or CCG setting .
The Administration Officer is required to provide high quality, professional, admin/secretarial services to the CCG and give support the Executive Assistant.
This role is mainly home based, working full time hours. Monday to Friday (9-5).
· Provide administrative and supportive service to the CCG.
· Arrange complex meetings , conferences, training and presentations for the CCG
· Work closely with and supporting individual senior managers
· Calendar and diary management
· Arranging and booking meetings
· Prepare papers for meetings
· Take formal and informal minutes /action notes.
· Perform general office duties including typing, electronic filing, photocopying and scanning.
· Create and maintain databases, spread sheets and reports as required.
· Handle all forms of enquiries
· Support the CCG in communicating and engaging with members and stakeholders.
· Meet deadlines for complaints and Freedom of Information, ect.
· Communicating with external partners
· Awareness and experience of formal meetings.
· Experience in dealing with the public and dealing with sensitive and confidential information
· Knowledge of IT systems such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Office 365, Powerpoint and Access.
· Understanding of Confidentiality and Data Protection Act.
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent writing, data entry and presentation skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to use own initiative
· Efficient, professional, confident and confidential
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please apply.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Eleanor Crummey