£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Chefs
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
· Assist the Executive Chef, Head Pastry and the company to retain the 5 star standards, 3 Rosettes in the Fine Dining restaurant.
· Produce Bread for all Outlets at Stoke Park.
· Development of the Morning Goods, Pastries and Breads.
· Work with the Pastry Team on the Day to Day Mis en Place.
· Produce basic Afternoon Tea Pastries, Scones, Biscuits, Tartlets etc.
· Assist in producing Italian Desserts, Pizza dough's etc for San Marco's.
· Maintain a professional level in the Pastry adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
· Ensure that the Pastry areas are clean and meet safety standards.
· Assist with HACCP and Health and Safety procedures.
· Ensure that all Pastry equipment is fully functional, stored correctly and staff are looking after the equipment.
· Occasionally assist in the other kitchen areas within the company grounds.
This job description covers the main objectives, responsibilities and authorities of this position at present. Where necessary, changes may be made from time to time involving like or integrated work.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy