HR, Sales and Management - Account Management
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
An established manufacturing company, based in the Swansea area, is currently seeking to recruit a Swansea-based Account Manager to join their office. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service or Salesperson to join a company with a 70+ year history, a very low turnover of staff and an uncapped commission structure.
Within this position your responsibilities will include:
* Contacting business customers within your assigned region to ensure that they are making the most of your company's products, upselling extra services wherever possible.
The rewards are:
* You will be working for a local success story company that is one of the UK market leaders in its field
* Fun, friendly working environment
* Development and progression opportunities
* Excellent bonus structure and earning potential
The successful candidate MUST have:
* Outstanding verbal communication and negotiation skills
* Strong work ethic and be a team player
* Proven track record of hitting targets within a face-to-face or phone-based sales role, ideally B2B
If you want to find out more please get in touch as soon as possible, as our client is looking to fill this position immediately.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy