IT - IT
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Our client based in Liverpool city centre is looking for an Audio-Visual Technician to work within their busy IT Team.
This is a temporary role, for up to 6 months.
The skills and experience required for this role include:
· The ability to use and identify issues with AV presentation equipment; projectors, amplifiers, switcher/scalers and audio interfaces.
· Experience in the use of video conferencing equipment; cameras, microphones etc.
· Experience in the use of capture technology; software and PC configuration
· The ability to record, edit and broadcast live events from large rooms within the buildings; vision mixer, cameras, microphones, lighting, software editing etc.
· Previous experience in digital Signage technology
· IT literate, and able to pick up new systems quickly
· Self-motivated and eager to succeed
· Ability to prioritise work load
· Can work as part of a team as well as individually
· Good level of problem solving skills
The duties of this role are as below:
· The main responsibility of the role is to support the Audio-Visual facilities within rooms located in several buildings around the city centre.
· The role is based over several buildings located within the city centre so travel may be required.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy