Description de l'offre
Brighton, East Sussex
£ 24000 - £ 32400 / Year
Sales & Retail - Sales, Retail and Customer Service
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Salary; £24.000- £32.400
Minimum Expected Commission;£10.000 per month
Commission Goal;£15.000 Per month
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of advisers who provide in dependant health and protection advice to individuals throughout the U.K.
With ongoing training and development, you will be required to achieve a very high level of technical expertise combined with premier customer service.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to develop their career within the financial services sector.
· Excellent telephone manner
· experience within the financial services industry
· superior customer service
· self motivated
Your Main Responsibilities;
· To deliver expert advice on the relevant personal products which in turn, ensures that they have adequate financial protection against the risk of an accident, ill health or death.
· To embrace the company culture and have a good understanding of how our company functions
· To have completed all the required exams within the set timescales
· To manage and prioritise your workload whilst continually meeting your sales targets.
What we can offer you;
We are a team of passionate individuals who through technology and fanatical service, simply want to help educate the world about the financial risks we face and how we can go about protecting them. we will provide you with ongoing training and development to support this ethos along with a generous bonus structure. we will also support and encourage your development within the company, offering examinations and career progression.
· Cert CII (Protection Certified)
· IF1-Introduction to financial services to be completed in the first 6 months
· R05- Health and protection to be completed in the first 6 months
· P63- Long term protection to be completed in the first 12 months
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy