Description de l'offre
Wimbledon, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
ASSISTANT PROJECT OFFICER
CONTRACT - MON - FRI
£15 PER HOUR
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Assistant Project Officer to work within a Local Authority based in Wandsworth
The assistant project officer will be delivering the Education Capital programmes by assisting and supporting the project management team in undertaking all necessary duties as required by a Client to lead project teams and successful deliver the projects and programmes. You will be working on a variety of projects across the education estates including school expansions and maintenance projects.
You will be required to:
· Supporting the Programme Manager, Lead Project Managers and Project Managers in the delivery of the capital programmes and projects.
· Support the PM team with a number of typical project management functions; change management, coordination of the design process, help to oversee and manage the control of the project both pre- and post-contract and manage financial expenditure throughout any appropriate RIBA stages.
· Assist the PM team and participate in risk, value and opportunities management, including supporting the facilitation of workshops, meetings and Gateway reviews attended by the Client, stakeholders, projects team, and contractors.
· Assist the PM team to prepare and issue reports including but not limited to Project Execution Plans, Strategy reports, risk registers, progress reports and Council reports.
· Contributing to the overall procurement methodology of the Education Capital Programmes
· Payment of monthly consultant and contractor invoices based upon performance and programme
· Support the Contract administration under NEC3, ACA and JCT contract conditions
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy