Description de l'offre
London, Greater London
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Fixed Term Contract (12-month Maternity Cover)
My client is seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their busy Finance team, based in Aldgate East, London.
The Finance team provides a complete finance service to the whole company, addressing all issues of a financial nature and providing all relevant information to meet internal and external demands. These services may include, but are not limited to:
· Reporting and control
· Income management
· Financial reporting to external bodies
· Annual accounts preparation
· Debt management and payroll.
You will work with the Finance Manager to provide first class finance and payroll related administrative support. This post involves: purchase ledger, receivables ledger, credit control and payroll processing duties.
Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have:
· Experience of working within a Finance team/department undertaking a similar role.
· A relevant degree or professional finance related qualification (e.g. CIMA, AAT, ACCA etc.)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships at all levels.
· Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate work.
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise in order to meet deadlines.
· The ability to respond effectively to changing priorities.
· The ability to use initiative and to work autonomously.
· Confidence with effective negotiation skills.
· Good financial analytical skills with a good level of numeracy and ability to problem solve.
· Strong Excel skills including: Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP.
· Intermediate/higher level general IT skills.
· An understanding of the principles of accounting processes and procedures.
· Some experience of administering staff payroll and a good working knowledge of Sage 50 software (Desirable).
· Awareness of the provisions of the Data Protection and Freedom of Information Acts.
For further enquiries regarding this role please call: 02075129325
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy