York, North Yorkshire
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Hotel, Hospitality & Catering Management
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
· Achieves departmental targets for guest satisfaction, room revenue and company initiatives and promotions by supervising the Front Office operation
· Participates in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests
· Motivates the Front Office team and focuses on improving and increasing service delivery efficiency
· Develops and recommends appropriate training and development to meet Hotel and departmental needs
· People developer/exporter
· A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member supervision
· A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality customer care.
· Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
· Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
Strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System
The company embraces equality and diversity and will consider flexible approaches to working conditions where possible.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy