High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£ 30000 - £ 34000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - Call Centre Supervisor
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Assistant Customer Services Manager, High Wycombe; £Salary range neg circa £30 - 33K plus benefits.
A fantastic company specialising in the Healthcare sector, have created a new role for an Assistant Customer Services Manager within their extremely busy and growing Customer Services team.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, you'll be responsible for day to day management of one of the customer services teams, with the Team Leader reporting into you; as well as covering other Team Leaders during holidays/sickness. This will involve:
· Ensuring the maintenance of an excellent customer service.
· Day to day team management including motivation, leadership, recruitment, induction, training, absence and performance management.
· Covering for Team Leaders during holiday/sickness absences.
· Deputise for the Customer Service Manager
· Review systems and processes within the department.
You'll already have gained experience managing a team including day to day motivation, leadership and performance management within a busy, fast-paced role. You'll also be able to demonstrate the following:
· A strong background in customer service and a passion for delivering first class customer service.
· Excellent communication skills with people of all levels of an organisation and the ability to influence others.
· the ability to prioritise your workload and adapt accordingly
· Coaching and mentoring skills
· A pro-active and enthusiastic 'can do' attitude.
· Flexible hours attitude as you'll be working 10.30am to 6.30pm 4 days a week + 11.00am to 7.00pm 1 day a week.
As well as an excellent salary and benefits package, you'll be given training and support to succeed in this demanding role. Apply now for this exciting career development opportunity.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy