Description de l'offre
£ 20000 - £ 22000 / Year
Procurement & Supply Chain - Buyer / Puchasing
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Location: Harlow, Essex
Position: Assistant Buyer
Salary/Rate: £20,000 - £22,000 + up to £4,000 bonus
Type: Permanent, full time
Adecco are currently recruiting for a large corporate business in Harlow, working within a large buying and purchasing team as an Assistant Buyer. This is a full on administrative position and Adecco are looking for proven experience in a solid administrative role with elements of purchasing and order processing. The role entails the ability to balance a heavy admin flow, using excel, sales order processing and maintaining detailed spread sheets.
As an Assistant Buyer, you will have the responsibility to liaise with various sites and departments across the UK to ensure our clients customers are satisfied and have sufficient stock levels in order to trade. Working with high profile vendors, you'll build strong supplier relationships and have the ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Complete actions delegated from the Buyer
· Working closely with the buyer and sales teams
· Maintain and update accurate due dates for delivery of product.
· Oversee faulty returns in accordance with Vendor terms
· Resolve all warehouse delivery disputes
· Complete pricing claims in line with service level and rectify any price discrepancies
· Price control maintenance and margin amendments
· Data integrity including part and logistics setups
· Retail forecasts
· Complete weekly stock reports for suppliers using relevant formats and procedures
Person Specification: (skills, knowledge and experience required)
· Proven experience within a buying position a major advantage
· Experience working in a Purchasing Department or an administrative role involving high levels of numeracy would be of a major advantage
· Excellent negotiation and communication skills
· A strong commercial awareness
· Strong planning & organisation skills with the ability to mange customer expectations
· Process driven
· Flexible, adaptable & initiative
· Excellent communication skills
· Confident & Determined
· Good administrative skills
Assistant Buyer - measured on:
· GP Performance
· Stock and aged targets
· Delivery Date Accuracy
· Fill Rate Accuracy
Working hours will be 8:30am - 17:30pm Monday to Friday.
Assistant Buyer / Purchasing / Supply Chain / Stock / Logistics / Reporting / Client Management / Vendors
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfill the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company w ith more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy