Description de l'offre
Procurement & Supply Chain - Buyer / Puchasing
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Adecco kendal are recruiting an assistant buyer on behalf of there client based in Ulverston for a 6 month period, working full time 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
· To operate & be accountable for allocated elements of the operational procurement function.
· Place orders against fully authorised Requisitions.
· To provide a Commercial administrative service to the other members of the Procurement team.
· To undertake special projects within limits of competence as required by procurement team.
· Adhere to all Corporate Procurement Policies and ensure Procurement initiatives are fully complied with in order to meet the business requirements.
Key responsibilities and duties:
· Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
· Generates, documents and implements savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
· Ensures a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
· Embrace Customer First philosophy.
· Supporting the implementation of the Procurement Strategy and other procurement initiatives as required.
· To ensure all goods and services are supplied in a timely manner to fulfil the demands of the master production schedule.
· To provide pro-active assistance in ensuring on-time delivery of purchased goods and services, ensuring the SAP system reflects an accurate picture at all times.
· To Raise Electronic IMRF purchase orders as required on SAP for Capex, projects and department requirements.
· To issue and control the Non-Disclosure and Code of Conduct process as required by internal customers.
· Embrace the values of Ownership Culture.Takes part in business improvement activities, as assigned.Contribute to the deployment of strategic tasks and projects, as assigned.
· Adhere to relevant processes.
· Identify process errors and process improvement opportunities to management.
· Identify potential quality issues or improvements to management.
· Adhere to safety processes and guidance at all times Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in regard to safety.
For this role you must be computer literate as you will be using several packages, have the ability to read/understand technical drawings and be aware of manufacturing terminology, processes and techniques.
For more information regarding this role and the full job spec please call the branch.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy