Birmingham, West Midlands
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
DO YOU HAVE MECHANICAL AND/OR ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PERMANENT JOB WITH FULL TRAINING?
An EXCITING opportunity has arisen to work as an Assembly Technician in the Marston Green area. It is a FULL TIME role with fantastic hours, and it is a PERMANENT ROLE. This client is offering the full package for this role.
Experience in mechanical work would be ideal. Please APPLY TODAY if you fit the below criteria!
Full training given.
· To evaluate, build and test hydro mechanical control systems in accordance with relevant. customer, design and quality procedures
· Comply fully and satisfy customer expectations to the stated specifications
· To meet turnaround time and output targets by adopting a flexible approach within the team.
· Apply appropriate quality assurance techniques and accept responsibility for individual and team standards
· Actively participate in improvement activities
· CNC setting & operating skills in a precision engineering environment, ideally with Fanuc, Mazatrol or similar controls experience.
· Ability to use a variety of manual & CNC machines.
· Ability to work in a team environment, actively following the Operating Principles of our Four Gears - People, Integrity, Ideas and Performance
· Use of CMM's is an advantage, specifically (Quindos / PC-DMIS) however training will be given where required.
8am - 4pm OR 7am - 3pm Mond - Friday
· Permanent role for the right candidate!!
· ASAP start
· Marston Green based
Please APPLY TODAY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV and someone will be in touch soon.
We aim to get through to as many candidates as possible, if we cannot for this role, we can keep you posted for future roles.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Feisal Salemahamed