Leeds, West Yorkshire
· Job type
· External Reference
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Industrial & Manufacturing
Manufacturing Assembly Technician
Contract: 6 months initial contract with view to extend if possible (Temp to permanent options also considered)
Rate: £12.70 per hour
SHIFT: 7am - 3pm Monday to Friday with an unpaid 30min break. 37.5 hours a week
Coffee & Tea onsite
Great team collaboration and comradery onsite
Business with exceptional growth plans and investment in future
Adecco have an exciting new opportunity to work as Assembly Manufacturing Technician with an innovative organisation near Leeds. The ideal individual would have confidence working in a team and be experienced with some mechanical assembly, though training is provided the product assembly is safety critical so the individual must take great pride and care in their work.
· Team working experience, ideally as part of wider manufacturing assembly team
· Keen and enthusiastic
· Seeking to learn and develop - the role comes with full training in manufacturing assembly of traction motors, Safety around assembly and quality of assembly training
· Previous experience in assembly technician position in active production site on machinery is beneficial
· Use of power tools and experience following set assembly guides or disassembly guides is advantageous
· Previous mechanical/mechanic experience if preferred but not essential
· Experience in similar facility is ideal, work can be physically challenging at times with long periods standing and manual handling (all health and safety & quality training provided)
· Communicator - Good at communicating to others both written and verbally.
· Due to growth and investment temp to perm may be able to be consider for the right individual
What you'll be doing
· Assembles and if necessary, adjust various components onsite
· Check parts and components during refit/modification and service
· Performs a set of qualified assembly operations, which may include all mechanic assemblies or sub-assemblies - Could also include some electronic, electro-mechanic
· Work on multiple types of product following designed drawing and assembly plans
· Constantly monitors availability of parts, tools and machines needed to complete product in the relevant subsequent steps of the overall assembly process.
· Uses specific equipment and/or a range of specialized tools and machines.
Apply today and start your journey to an exciting new position!
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered and will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK should their application be progressed
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Callum Stanway