Leeds, West Yorkshire
· Job type
Manufacturing and Production
· External Reference
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Industrial & Manufacturing
Job title: Assembly Technician
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Lockside Road LS10 1EP Leeds
Start date: ASAP
Description & skills:
· Assembles and if necessary, adjust various components onsite, to set up and prepares the ramp up of products and machines at customer site.
· Contributes to planning and effective resource allocation in the production group.
· Analyses relevant customer process and technological environment, to adopt own assembly, set up and ramp up plans.
· Plans own work steps in cooperation with other team members, and with work groups of the outside customer.
· Performs a set of qualified assembly operations, which may include all electronic, electro-mechanic and mechanic assemblies or sub-assemblies.
· Constantly monitors availability of parts, tools and machines needed to complete product in the relevant subsequent steps of the overall assembly process.
· Uses specific equipment and/or a range of specialized tools and machines and maintains functionality.
· Contributes to plan, execute and analyse the results of test routines and procedures, often in a complex test environment.
· Assists in resolving routine manufacturing related problems affecting daily operations.
Skills and experience:
need to be able to work following set process, any previous assembly is good but not absolutely essential (Ideally somebody who can learn a bit of an assembly process, work in a factory/manufacturing environment and particularly communicate well with team and pick up training well)
Full Training provided "
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Siemens are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer, and are working towards a culture where all employees feel confident to be themselves at work, fulfilling their potential. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Joseph Irving