Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Production
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Role: Production Operative
Duration: 3 month contract (potential for extension)
Shifts: Night shift, working Sunday to Thursday night from 10pm to 6am
Pay rate : £11.29p/h
*****Surface mount experience preferred but not essential.
Need to be confident in your ability to use computers - the role is heavily computer based*****
· System Control Operator (SCO) operates a complete production line or production sequence, by monitoring and steering all relevant production processes and parameters for a defined sector of production, in a control room environment.
· Sets up and controls production program.
· Sets up production parameter and executes necessary checks.
· Constantly controls operations and monitors process results, acts according to contingency plans in case of deviations.
· Makes predefined and specialised quality checks.
· Contributes in judgement on production results.
· Engages and coordinates maintenance staff for repair and maintenance issues.
· Advises directly related manufacturing staff.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Courtney Simonds