· Job type
· External Reference
Banking and Financial Services
***ARREARS MANAGEMENT CALL CENTRE ADVISOR***6 MONTH FTC***�18,5000 PRO RATA***REDHILL***ROLLING SHIFT PATTERNS***
We currently have an opportunity for a Collections Adviser within our call centre to join our accomplished and dedicated team in Redhill.
An adviser's role is key to the business in providing exceptional customer services and resolutions to our debtors whilst following company policy guidelines.
Your role will be to undertake collections activity on Unsecured/Secured products. You will be working as part of a team, dealing with a variety of outbound and inbound calls from customers who are experiencing financial difficulties. Agreeing re-payment arrangements and offering customers options and guidance on their finances.
* To receive incoming and make outbound calls to customers in arrears via our automated & manual dialling system.
* Negotiate affordable payment plans with customers
* To comply with regulatory and company policies at all times.
* Handle each call in the correct manner and have the ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.
* Be persuasive, persistent and self motivated
* Use negotiation and persuasion skills to gain customer commitment
* Taking ownership of queries and complaints, avoiding the need to escalate to a manager.
* Updating system records accordingly ensuring data is accurate and factual.
* Administer and maintain customer agreements
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* Previous collections experience is preferred or customer services experience will be considered
* Strong negotiation skills
* Confident telephone manner
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure
* Confidence in decision making
FULL TIME HOURS:
All applicants must be available to work a rolling shift pattern between the hours of 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm Saturday. (2 Saturdays in a 4 week period). Shifts are 9am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday Week 1 and then 12pm to 8pm Monday to Friday plus Saturday 9am to 2pm Week 2.
Entry salary �18,500 per annum for full time and this will be calculated on pro rata basis for part time hours.
APPLY NOW OR CALL US ON 0208 686 9909.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.