London, Greater London
Creative, Design and Architecture - Creative, Design and Architecture
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
My client is looking for a Architectural Technologist to join their busy design studio in Aldgate East, London.
You will have experience of working within the residential sector and be able to demonstrate a thorough regulatory and technical knowledge of Residential projects, producing working drawings to a very high standard. Your role would be to work closely alongside other consultants, in preparing and coordinating construction packages including technical drawings, schedules and specifications.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have:
· A degree in Architectural Technology.
· ACIAT / MCIAT / qualification, or equivalent relevant UK experience within an architectural/technical practice.
· First class REVIT and/or AutoCAD standards.
· A proven track record in delivering projects to a high technical standard.
· Familiarity with the regulatory design standards commonly used in the residential sector.
· Fast, efficient and meticulously consistent draughting skills.
· Ability to produce and coordinate comprehensive working drawings packages for Design & Build contractors.
· Excellent technical and detailing skills.
· A thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations and construction methods.
· Ability to take responsibility, meet project deadlines, work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships.
· Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
· NBS specification writing is advantageous.
· Site experience.
For further enquiries regarding this role please call: 02075129135
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy