Description de l'offre
London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Are you an administrative star and are you seeking a new role where you can put this experience into effect?
Our client, a widely known law enforcement agency (formerly a government body) are recruiting for ten Administrators to start in their newly established team so they can continue to provide excellent services to their clients.
The role is termed an 'Allocations Hub Administrator and is based in the client's main office in Bromley and is paying £10.00 per hour.
The duration of this role is 3 months+ with a high potential to be extended.
*This role requires a DBS (Criminal record Check) and if successful the candidate will be required to obtain a DBS**
Main purpose of job:
Work as an integral part of the Allocations Hub to provide high quality administrative services for two branches of the clients services.
· Receive and disseminate information in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, email.
· Access electronic mail (including own) regularly and respond accordingly.
· Produce, maintain, and update current case and report lists.
· Obtain basic information from all callers, dealing with queries as appropriate.
· Update and maintain offender information on relevant approved databases, spreadsheets and paper systems when required.
· Communicate with partnership agencies to obtain information as part of standard processes.
· Maintain processes and make proposals for improvement, as appropriate.
· Collate, compare and quality-check case management information.
· Attend meetings, taking notes as required.
· Provide training and instruction on duties associated to this post.
· Maintain and issue stock items, including stationery.
· Report faulty equipment and / or materials to relevant parties.
· Contribute to maintaining a healthy, safe, and secure workplace.
· Undertake training to maintain and develop own knowledge, skills and competence.
· Participate in supervision and appraisal with line manager.
· Maintain confidentiality in accordance with client requirements.
· Carry out all duties with due regard to the provisions of the Equality legislation and the the clients equality and diversity policy, and ensuring that all staff and service users are treated with equity and fairness.
· Due to business need, it may be necessary to deploy employees to a different location and/or role. Where this need arises, changes and decisions will be made in accordance with the client's Mobility Policy.
· Undertake any other duties, commensurate with the grade and nature of the post.
· Initially the role is for 3 months but the client will then review the role and there is a possibility it is on-going.
Applicant skills that would be beneficial to the role:
· Ability to undertake word processing.
· Effective communication skills (verbal, and written).
· Ability to communicate with a wide range of individuals/audiences including offenders.
· MS Office skills (MS Word & MS Excel) and experience of using these skills in the development of office systems.
· Ability to work cooperatively and flexibly with others as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
· Possess basic numeric skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
· Ability to organise work effectively and operate in a methodical, timely and accurate manner.
· Ability to use and work on own initiative
· Awareness of equal opportunities and valuing Diversity.
Role Details Summary:
Pay rate: £10.00 per hour
Length: 3 Months+
DBS required prior to start
If you think this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy