Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco Poole and Bournemouth are delighted to be assisting one of our local clients in their search for a Alliance Administrator.
This role is a contract role lasting 6 months.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a professional and confident administrative service to identified customers. The candidate will be based at the main office in the Wool area.
· Maintaining and updating paper and electronic records
· Provide support to head of department including diary management and other administrative duties
· Arranging meetings including booking venues and sending out invites
· Provide customer focused response to telephone and face to face enquiries
· Create, update and format word documents and basic spreadsheets
· Other admin based duties such as arranging travel, raising invoices and investigating non-payments.
The Ideal Candidate
· Demonstrable skills in the Microsoft Office suite
· Good planning and organising skills
· Experience of working effectively without close supervision
· Excellent customer care skills
· Experience in working as part of a team
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on 01202 202810 or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy