Bristol, City Of Bristol
Transport & Logistics - Transport & Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Our client based at Bristol Airport are offering some great opportunities for Airside Coach Drivers to join them, working on a full time basis with additional hours to pick up as over time.
This role will be starting in June 2018
** FULL TIME - 5 on - 3 off working pattern. Mix of early and late shifts***
You will be required to cover a 24/7 operation with varied shift patterns.
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc)
* Be able to make your own way to Bristol Airport 24/7
* Hold a FULL UK Driving License - ESSENTIAL
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be Physically fit
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
If you can meet all of the above, then read on as we have a great role for you!
* Transporting passengers to and from the terminal to their aircraft
* Ensuring you are working in a safe and responsible manner - Health and Safety around the aircraft is paramount to this role.
* Able to we work well within deadlines and time frames.
* Communicate clearly and accurately with operations, ground personnel and flight crew
* Up to 80% discount on travel into work on Bus/ Train / Coach
* Opportunity to become permanent
* Weekly Pay
* Uniform provided
If the above sounds like you then please do send me over your CV today or call us on 01438 345 251
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.55 to £10.68 /hour
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy