Description de l'offre
Hounslow, Greater London
£ 21000 - £ 21500 / Year
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Travel & Tourism Services
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Do you have a customer focused and/or driving background? Are you interested in a career at the airport looking to start immediately?
We are looking for people focused individuals to join this innovative and rapidly expanding provider of baggage and luggage solutions.
You will be responsible for the transport and transfer of customers luggage in a polite, professional and timely manner and as a result the role entails driving, customer service, loading and admin skills. This involves transferring luggage between terminals, on-airport back of house storage and a security warehouse, which is situated in close proximity to the airport. In addition, from time to time you will be meeting and greeting customers in a polite and friendly manner.
Main duties for the position are as follows:
· Providing a high quality and consistent service;
· Planning your day based on bookings and numbers;
· Organising back house luggage storage;
· Developing relationships internally and externally at the airport;
· Keeping up to date on local traffic and possible delays
This is a permanent full time role where a typical week is based on 43 hours on a shift basis covering both earlies and lates and weekends. Full details or your hours and shifts will be confirmed prior to commencing employment.
in order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to;
· Have previous experience in a customer facing role and hold a full UK driving licence;
· Be able to communicate fluently in both spoken and written English;
· Be able to make your own way to the Airport by car or public transport for both early and late shifts;
· Provide Eligibility to work in the UK;
· Be Physically fit;
· Complete a basic disclosure/criminal record check;
· Not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years;
· Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 28 days or more;
By applying you will register as a candidate with Adecco. Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy