Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Birmingham (City and Borough of Birmingham) Design / Civil engineering / Industrial engineering
Birmingham, West Midlands
· Job type
· External Reference
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive
Our client is one of the worlds largest aviation companies and they are looking for Aircraft Maintenance/Modification specialists to join them in Birmingham.
· Provide shipside support to Modification supplier, STS Aviation, and all things related to the UK AEW Production plan.
· Develop and communicate the plan ahead with regard to sequence Tooling and GSE, and special processes and materials.
· Ensure that STS has all required materials and knowledge to perform the production task in the GOLDesp job cards.
· Update and amend the schedule to ensure the most efficient use of resources.
· Troubleshoot emergent issues and work with Design Engineering as required to develop solutions.
· Provide leadership in working with Liaison Planning to insure that the Planning for the Modification is maintained in a technically sound manner.
· Provide Leadership in working with the shipside Support to insure that the schedule for the modification is maintained and reviewed.
Desirable Qualifications (Experience/Education/Skills):
· Experience as planning engineer, production engineering technician or experienced aircraft maintenance technician/engineer (B1 or B2) who has led major aircraft modification.
· Experience supporting major modification in a support capacity.
· Degree, EASA/UK Part 66 Licence or equivalent.
· Experience of aircraft maintenance/modification.
· Experience with Microsoft office suite.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Gemma McCaffrey