Leeds, West Yorkshire
Transport & Logistics - Transport & Logistics
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Our client based at Leeds Bradford Airport, are offering some great opportunities for Aircraft Cleaners to join them immediately.
The role is on-going and paying £8.34, a mixture of days and night shifts on 5/3 rotation.
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to
**Hold a full UK driving license **
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc)
* Be able to make your own way to Leeds Bradford Airport 24/7
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be Physically fit
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
The role will involve cleaning of aircraft between flights and on the night stop overs. You will be able to work as part of a team and understand the importance of working to deadlines.
* Cleaning of the seat materials
* Removal of refuse from seat pockets and bins
* Cleaning of the galley and toilet areas
* Hoovering through the cabin
* Deep cleans to be completed where required and depending on the time allocated.
In return, you will be working with one of the world largest ground handling agents offering a competitive rate of pay, free uniform, subsidised car parking and the opportunity to work additional hours.
If the above sounds like you then please do send me over your CV now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy