· Job type
· External Reference
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
Our client based at Stansted Airport has some great opportunities for a Night Shift Aircraft Cleaner to join them on a part time seasonal basis starting MAY 2017
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to;
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc) BUT MAINLY ON A SET NIGHT SHIFT
* Be able to make your own way to London Stansted Airport 24/7
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be Physically fit
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
The role will involve cleaning of aircraft between flights. You will be able to work as part of a team and understand the importance of working to deadlines.
This will be on a night shift. 10pm- 6am The shift pattern will be 4 days on, 2 days off on a rolling basis. *** all hours worked over 35 in a working week will be paid at overtime****
NOTE: This role is a physical role and you will be working in small spaces upon the aircraft.
A proven background in cleaning is required for the role and pride in your work is essential. Some of the duties required will be:
* Cleaning of the seat materials
* Removal of refuse from seat pockets and bins
* Cleaning of the kitchen and toilet areas
* Hoovering through the cabin
* Deep cleans to be completed where required and depending on the time allocated.
In return, you will be working with one of the world largest ground handling agents offering a competitive rate of pay, free uniform, subsidised car parking and the opportunity to work additional hours.
Please email ASAP! We look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.