Construction & Property - Rapairs and maintenance Co-ordinator
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
To carry out the fitting, servicing and cleaning of air filters in air filtration systems. The role requires service delivery for customers throughout the UK.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Travelling throughout the UK in company vehicles, with regular overtime and overnight stays to meet the needs of each specific customer project.
2. Fitting, servicing and cleaning of air filtration's systems in accordance with the sales brief. This will involve lifting, carrying and climbing of heavy materials.
3. Building strong, sustainable relationships on site with customers by upholding the company brand values and demonstrating professionalism, courtesy, friendliness and helpfulness. Exhibiting, enthusiasm, willingness and a positive outlook to internal/external customers.
4. Working in a team of two or three, unsupervised, collaborating effectively to meet project brief on time and within budget, managing own time.
5. Taking initiative in solving problems, demonstrating a Can do approach.
6. Full, accurate and on time reporting.
Qualifications Full, clean driving licence Essential
Working conditions while the core hours of work are between 6.00am to 6.00pm, the role requires regular work outside of these hours, including earlier starts, some overnight stays and occasional evening and weekend work. The job also requires working in confined elevated spaces and can involve operating in a dirty environment.
A good level of physical fitness is required in order to meet the demands of heavy lifting and climbing to work in confined roof spaces.
Communication skills. Build strong, sustainable relationships. Demonstrate active customer focus through affability, helpfulness, courtesy and professional manner. Self management. Work unsupervised and self motivate to work hard and diligently to meet deadlines.
Edit Client Job Description
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Marianne Davies