Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
AFTERSALES ADVISOR (MAT COVER)
To be part of a team which effectively manages all customer disputes and return requests through direct liaison with the relevant departments ensuring total customer satisfaction. Our client is looking for a positive individual, to join their bustling after sales service team on a fixed term maternity cover. This is a friendly and energetic team working at an after sales level. Dealing with customer enquiries and requests regarding returns of products. The role will require you to work with the returns team to ensure customer requests and queries are dealt with in an efficient and customer focused manner. The emphasis is on high levels of customer service, whilst working within the defined guidelines and processes.
· To assist with calls in relation to customer disputes identifying their needs and ensuring their requirements are met
· Dealing with customers in a professional and courteous manner - ensuring the customer is satisfied at the end of each call
· Assisting with customer returns - raising and crediting as required
· Working with the Key Account Advisor on discrepancies logged, to investigate and qualify all claims and arrange appropriate action where necessary
· To ensure ALL communications both internal and external are of the highest standard
· To ensure all paperwork required both internally and externally is always up to date
· Ensure internal systems are updated to reflect the status of any dispute
· To deal with all employees and clients in a way that achieves the highest level of customer service whilst maintaining company standards
· To work as part of the customer service team when required to process orders and take overflow calls
· In addition to these functions, the employee is required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business.
· Computer literacy in application of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to pick up bespoke systems
· Strong communicator both on the telephone and face to face
· Self-motivated individual with ability to work calmly under pressure
· Teamwork - a team player who can play an active role in a dynamic team
· Customer focused/drive to deliver improved customer satisfaction
· Good organisational and planning skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy