Wimbledon, Greater London
28000 £ - 30000 £ / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
This position is for an After Care Advisor to act as the sole point of contact for customers contacting the office with any queries/issues & acting to resolve as quickly as possible in a professional manner.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- taking inbound calls & emails
- delivering a high level of professional care & service delivery
- where possible resolving issues before escalation
- raising necessary issues to an external repair agency
- acting as a liaison between customers, the external repair agency & the company Head Quarters
- keeping all parties up-to-date throughout the resolution of the issue
- recording relevant information & keeping company systems updated
- any other support duties as required
For this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- experience in a similar role (i.e. 2+ years)
- ability to remain calm under pressure
- ability to work to deadlines in a pressured environment
- ability to communicate with others at all levels
- strong telephone & email communication skills
- a highly proactive nature
- basic PC skills
This is a great opportunity in a warm & welcoming company where you will be a valued member of the team & will be fully supported in training & development.
Working hours for this role are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
If you are interested please apply immediately with your most up to date CV in Word Format. We are shortlisting for interviews to be held immediately.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will receive, it will only be possible for us to contact those applicants who have been successful. If you don't hear from us within 7 days of your application then you have not been successful on this occasion.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy or maternity. Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.