London, Greater London
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Advanced Excel Specialist
To work within the client delivery team providing support to major clients and service Providers, generating a positive relationship with those customers. This support will take the form of day-to-day administration, assistance, complex queries resolution including account reconciliation, emails, telephone support, and reporting.
· To acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the company's operational policies and procedures including related statutory regulations - and to use this knowledge to assess and respond to client requirements.
· Monitor & provide assessment of incoming client queries via email, applying company policies to structured and concisely written responses.
· To ensure that the manager's policy decisions, and those defined by the company are implemented.
· Provide assistance to the client's HR administrator/representative giving detailed guidance on processes, procedures and general operational guidelines.
· Build a strong working relationship with the client's HR administrator/representative and where possible the client's compensation & benefits manager so as to become the primary contact point for all of the clients benefits administrative questions.
· Provide rapid support to client complaints and operational queries, ensuring that clients have a suitable understanding of the schemes, and their own contractual obligations.
· To provide a comprehensive and enthusiastic support service to the company's sales and account management teams - enabling them to confidently rely on client delivery to support their clients in the context of new services and on-going operational support.
· To work closely with clients to ensure accurate reconciliation of sales ledgers, and to similarly assist major service providers with complex accounts queries.
· For flexible benefit clients:
· Data validation and manipulation for team's allocated clients for both annual loads and on-going maintenance and updates
· Loading data for clients using the back office system, creation and checking data updates and elections for new joiners, and life event changes
· Producing and validating end of election reports
· Producing, reconciling and checking payroll and benefit provider reports at the end of each election period
· Administration support for clients' HR/admin teams
· Day-to-day support for team leader in management of clients', including resolving queries, making changes and ad-hoc processing and ensuring teams schedules and deadlines are met
· For CCV, ECV, LV clients:
· Upload orders to systems (DSV / TRI2)
· Service agreements creation
· Processing refunds/credits
· Support the helpdesk team with the resolution of customer queries
Working hours: 9am - 5pm (and as required to fulfil job requirements)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience within one or more of the following areas:-
· Telephone helpline experience in a business-to-business environment
· Experience of working in a corporate customer-facing team
· Working within a HR team administering employee benefits
· A high level of written and oral English
· Experience in the drafting and preparation of written responses to customer queries
· Microsoft Word and Excel skills
· The ability to work independently in call-handling and related administration
· Professional, clear and confident telephone manner
· Excellent telephone negotiating abilities
· Evidence of problem-solving skills
· Well-developed interpretative skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Jade Coakley