£ 14000 - £ 19000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco Stevenage are currently recruiting for a P/T Administrator to join out well established client based in Stevenage. My client is a leader in their field and have been trading for over 50 years.
This role will be part-time and covering 3 or 4 days a week, and this will be decided by the applicants preference.
Main Tasks of Job:
Providing vital support to the team, expected to act as an interface between the consultants and the clients, have the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Be responsible for providing a professional service not only to the Consultant, but also to the clients.
· Co-ordination of corporate services client annual reviews and pension surgery arrangements with the consultants and clients, ensuring that review and post review work is concluded with relevant time frame and client in receipt of required documentation
· Generation of the relevant information required for each of the above
· Generating and issuing of Corporate Service fee invoices to clients
· Providing general administration support within the Corporate Services team as and when required including collating information, preparing spreadsheets, updating client and policy details onto back office system
· Responsible for ensuring own knowledge kept up to date and to notify colleagues of any relevant developments
· Complying with the FCA Rulebook and the firm's internal procedures at all times
· Strong Administration skills
· MSO experience
· Team player
· Eye for detail
· Excellent telephone manner/communication skills
· The ability to work independently as well as within a busy team
· Whilst an element of financial services knowledge would be ideal (GPP, GLA, GPMI, GIP), it is not essential.
· 3 x salary life cover
· Contributory Master Trust Pension membership after a probation period - Contribution level 4% employee, and additionally the company pays 5%
· Permanent Health Insurance after one year
· Option to join our PMI scheme at own cost after a probation period
· 25 days annual holiday for a full time member of staff (to be pro-rata'd for this part time role)
· Office hours 9:00am - 5:00pm
If you have the above experience and you are looking for Part-Time work please apply now and i will be in touch.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy