Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for a skilled Training Production Administrator for an excellent Company in Cramlington.
This is working Day shift 07:00 - 15:00 with a pay rate of £10.77 on a Temporary ongoing Contact with the possibility of progressing to a Permanent role for the right applicant.
The ideal Candidate will be responsible for ensuring checks for all PCDs are to the cGMP standard, transacting all relevant parts are transacted on Oracle. Creating and maintaining Standard line instructions.
Preferred experience and skills:
· Good communication skills: Oral and written.
· Good computer skills, including knowledge of Mastercontrol and Oracle
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Able to carry out all aspects without restrictions
· Positive attitude and adaptable to change.
· Maintain high level of H&S within the area.
· Ensuring all PCDs and paper work is checked using the cGMP standards.
· Checking PCDs for GMP errors, correct information available, missing information and that all boxes have been N/A.
· Returning all PCD errors to operators for corrections, keep records of name of person, Type of error and explain the issue and give advice of how to correct.
· Attend production meeting and update Manager and Supervisor of New jobs in the plan, Equipment requirements etc.
· Retraining employees when 5 or more PCD errors.
· Transact PCD/Jobs on Oracle.
· Scan time sheet in and enter date for variance at the end of late shift.
· Input data (rework & particles onto excel sheet (Daily RFT)
· Run variances through Oracle TFS report, copy and paste into rework & variances file.
· Review the jobs are running between 80 and 120% check the transaction are correct.
· Check plan to see what instructions need updating or creating.
· Breakdown section on the drawing for building on line.
· Working out time on recipe sheets and consumable time sheet.
· Create kitting recipe sheets and Standard Start instructions.
· Review drawings from PMO approve or reject.
· Update drawings with any changes required.
· Spec approvals for BPC drawings
· Have a good understanding of all documentation and procedures.
· Train all new people within BPC Administration
· Maintaining the training matrix and procedures.
· Provide feedback to Supervisor regarding Trainees
· Promote the working area to the highest standard around Trainees, Auditors and visitors.
· Good communications skill Oral / Written.
· Liaise with all other departments
· Provide support and answer questions for the department in understanding procedures and practices.
· Understand and accept personal responsibilities for Health & Safety on site in compliance with UK legislation and the Company's Health & Safety Management System.
· Maintain low PCD errors.
· Communicate with Supervisor regarding any issues or requirements.
· Maintain a good working relationship with SupervisorLead and rest of team.
· Demonstrate and maintain good organisation.
· Conduct Handovers with opposite shift.
This is an excellent opportunity for a committed Administrator to work for an outstanding Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Rachel Grogan