London, Greater London
£ 10.5 - £ 13.49 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We have a ongoing Temporary Administrative opportunities available within Local Authority paying between £10.50 - £13.49 per hour. These are full time roles working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm within East London
Interested candidates must have admin experience, be fully conversant with Microsoft Office, have a good level of IT and be available to start with 1 weeks notice
Experience within a Local Authority is beneficial but not essential.
Generic details of these particular positions are as follows:
· To provide a high quality administrative support service as required
· The post holder will respond flexibly, positively and successfully to the ever changing pressures which arise in the department
· The post holder may have areas of individual responsibility which will be identified and determined by the Line Manager
· The post holder will use their initiative to handle processes and to resolve problems and queries based on experience and judgment
· Effective IT skills - ability to use MS Office (or similar) systems to produce documents, presentations, reports etc. and to input, retrieve and analyse data from IT systems
· Scanning, filing, constructing emails and diary management
· Sending out agendas for meetings and booking meeting rooms
· Meeting and greeting professionals
· Other general administrative duties
Please apply online with your up to date CV - successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy