London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Job title: Administrator
Location: London (remote work until further notice)
I am currently looking to recruit a skilled Administrator / Talent Finder to solely find the best talent in the world for one of the largest Tech Giants. This role is a new role due to the expansion of an award-winning successful team.
This role is suited to an ambitious individual who is hard-working, determined resilient and detail orientated. We are looking for a friendly, fun, enthusiastic individual who has a high attention to detail. The chosen candidate will have the ability to dissect complex specifications in a way that is understood.
· Using multiple job boards to identify strong candidates whose skills match the specification
· Interviewing candidates to understand their motivations and suitability
· Proactively identifying profiles that would be suitable for the client
· Attend weekly calls with Line Managers and ask questions in relation to the spec
· Update database weekly with activity
· Working to weekly KPIs
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a UK and EMEA team
· Spell and grammar checking applicant's CV's
· Placing suitable candidates at our Tech Giant
· Building your personal brand on Social Media platforms
What you can expect from Adecco
· Competitive basic salary
· Uncapped commission monthly, quarterly and annual
· Opportunity to win a place on Adecco famous winners' trips- 5-star experience fully paid for by the company (50% of the team have won this already)
· Be part of an award-winning team
· Luxury modern offices based in Liverpool Street
· Flexible at home working
· Full training and support
· Benefits such as buying/ selling holidays
· 247 access to a legal representative, healthcare professional & councillor
· Unlimited discounts on big high street brands
· Wellbeing programme including weekly workouts/meditation etc
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Hannah Morgan