Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
Our client based in Knowsley is looking for an Administrator to work within a busy team.
This role is initially for 8 weeks but may be reviewed for extension.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
· Provide administrative support to internal departments.
· Respond to emails and queries
· Answer telephone calls
The knowledge and skills required for this role include, but are not limited to:
· Experience in Rio software is essential for this role.
· Previous experience in customer service, administration, data entry or similar is essential.
· Good level of communication and a professional telephone manner.
· The ability to prioritise work load, work individually as well as part of a team.
If you feel you have the correct/relevant experience for this role, please call 0151 243 5900, or email
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy