£ 23000 - £ 28000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Administrator - Production
Our vibrant, creative publishing client are looking for an excellent administrator to join their production team! This is role that will encompass the whole journey from managing the production operators to the delivery of their product!
· Managing deadlines are met and problem solving any potential issues along the way
· Expedite the production to schedule and cost; this will include raising PO's
· Chasing all files and approvals from different departments and customers
· Communication with suppliers, including any special requirements and ensuring any additional costs are approved, and ensuring safety and quality standards are met
· Organising and negotiating schedules
· Ensuring all databases and documents are updated in relation to the progress with each project
· Having fantastic rapport with other departments, customers, and suppliers
· A high level of administration and able to prioritise depending on urgency
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office; especially Microsoft Excel
· The ability to speak to various people of all levels
· Problem solving skills!
· Brilliant attention to detail
· Willingness to learn and develop
· Experience in project management across several projects at one time
· Experience within the publishing industry
· £23,000-£28,000 dependent on experience
· 23 days holidays, rising to 25 days after 3 years of service
· Cycle to work scheme
· Monday-Friday - 9am-5.15pm
· Fantastic onboarding programme!
· Currently working from home, however, will move back into the office
This is a fantastic opportunity, if you have the skills we are looking for, please get in touch or apply!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Katherine Bleese